Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Guess That Makes Me an "Expert"

One of my articles was recently chosen to be the featured piece in an embedded design publication and is available for the world to either enjoy, or fall asleep to. It's pretty cool to see something you wrote on-line and it was kind-of weird to read through it again.

I once had a professor who told me that getting published on a topic makes you an expert - because now you're quotable. Not sure if I agree with the whole expert thing as I think that will take a life time, but if anybody wants to quote me . . . feel free ;)

You can find my article here if you're interested.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congratulations quotable friend! Hope you are having a good Holiday season!

Bethany said...

that's awesome! I find it funny that your blog is called "a life less published" and here your post is about being published. What a great accomplishment!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

Published! I know this guy. Well remember all the little people when you are big time OK.