Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our family

I think this picture says it all...we're in love!


We tried to take advantage of every opportunity we had to travel before little Arves joined us and got a chance to go to New Zealand and Bali, Indonesia. I'll work on sharing those pictures soon.

Our focus now is enjoying every moment with Emily while we wait for little Arves to join us. I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and we're all super excited. Emily is AMAZING and talking non-stop both in English and Spanish. Still adores her Daddy and Dora. She'll be turning 22 months shortly so I'll make another post about her milestones.

Here are a few more belly shots to see if you can tell me why people continue to stare at me in awe. They're not very shy about it here in Malaysia.











5 comments:

LuliTav said...

Que familia mas linda!!!!! Los quiero mucho

Tica said...

Gracias mi ni~a!! Te adoro. Estamos locos porque vengas a vernos.

peggy hyer said...

These pictures are so sweet. I love to see how happy you are with your family. So happy for baby Arves to join your family, he is a very lucky little guy. He is already loved. Tica you are beautiful as always!

Tica said...

Thank you Peggy!! We love you and think of you all the time. If you ever feel adventurous we would love to have you visit ;)

Natasa said...

Soooooooo adorable! I may be biased but that is one amazingly happy and awesome family :)
Thank you for sharing these pics.

Love you Stoples!!!