Monday, November 19, 2007

Well, It's Up. . . Finally


After 2 years of owning my TV, I finally did what I set out to do when I purchased it - I mounted it on my wall. The week before the wall mounting Tica and I painted the wall the savory color you see in the photo above. You should have seen the stern looks I received when I started drilling holes in the freshly painted wall - or perhaps it's better that you didn't.

Anyhow, It's up and it looks great! I still need to hide the cables to the back and we're in the process of finding a different "entertainment" stand, but all in all, I'm quite satisfied with my manly TV hanging abilities.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Look at that sassy red wall. I love it!

Casey Hyer Photography said...

holly crap a red wall! that is madness. I still need to mount my TV, what a pain.